Life can be full of problems, anxieties, dead-end situations, or just feels empty sometimes. During our individual counseling sessions, I can help you identify and understand your particular
situation. Together, we can work on finding the courage to address your situation and initiate positive changes in your life.
Where can individual counseling help?
- Personal enrichment
- Dealing with depression and anxiety
- Dealing with loss and trauma
How does it work?
I help people to understand their feelings and needs. Together with you, we develop the steps and daily tools necessary to initiate positive changes in your life. This is how we do it:
- Discuss current problems or goals
- Identify early problem-solving skills
- Examine patterns of relating to others
- Develop goal-oriented strategies
- Assess personal resources
- Learn tools and techniques for changing old patterns of behavior and implementing decisions and choices